the Rift

[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
It seems that the tears have struck a chord with Dragomir. For her dear friend seems to have his audits slipping back in what she hoped was concern and not anger at her sudden appearance. And, when a gentle nicker escapes his mouth she catches her breath, trying to force herself to calm down and ease her way back into the situation at hand.

He says that they are simply welcoming back Cheveyo to the Edge, and while she cannot particularly place the painted mare she doesn't doubt that at one time she may have held residence inside these lands. Then, he asks if she is okay, stepping in closer to her after she had started to back away - thinking at first that he simply just didn't want her there. But, with the question she allows her bodice to pull forward a couple of steps - back to where she had been originally when she had first stumbled into the conversation.

The same question is mirrored from Cheveyo's maw as she also steps in closer. And, when someone finally dares to reach out it is the mare trying to brush against Res's shoulder. Maw ghosting across her flesh in a comforting manner which Res leans into for a moment before reminding herself she should have been stronger - she should have realized they had been nightmares.

With trembling hide she shuffles in closer to the larger stag, the one who had the ability to hide her from the world should he actually be willing to with their size differences. Broken orbs glance between the two of them as she stands close enough to be able to brush pelts should she lean in just a little more, while still not touching him - not wanting to make him uncomfortable if he didn't wish to actually feel her shuddering flesh. "I-I. I'm okay physically. I-Just nightmares…" she muttered, her gaze lowered to the ground in embarrassment. She should not be affected by these nightmares, and yet here she was a complete and utter wreck.

"I'm sorry. This is so i-inhospitable of me…" she choked out, trying hard to breathe in as Valiance landed upon her withers in a somewhat calming manner. One. Two. Three. Could the world be free?
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM