[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

The bay paint's reply to my questioning over why the walls were going to be left in shambles and used to create other things rather than being restored to their former glory was lost in the chaos that quickly unraveled. The smaller red hued dun wandered closer to us, tears streaming down her delicate features before splashing to the grassy ground beneath her, it looked like a shock of electricity flashed through her frame when she noticed Dragomir and myself. Apologetic words fell upon deaf ears as I watched the easy, relaxed expression that had been settled upon the handsome paint's features fall away into one of worry when he noticed the tears upon the mare's face.
He seemed quite worried about whatever it was that had upset the pretty mare who stood before us, I too wondered what was causing her grief but I didn't know anything about the creature other than her name. Which I had only just learned. Even though I didn't really know the primitively marked mare I couldn't help but reach out and brush my velvets against her shoulder gently while asking if she was alright, if I was going to be a member of this herd I should start caring about the others and the state that they are in. The mare leans into my touch momentarily, and for a second I feel like I am actually helping, doing something to assist a member of the herd that I was living in and would be living in for as long as I possibly could. "I-I. I'm okay physically. I-Just nightmares…" I nodded gently as I pulled away, nightmares were something that I was all too familiar with since Kwahu was killed in battle.
Sleep was something that I avoided at all costs, cat naps were the only source of rest I would allow myself. And even then the night terrors tended to creep in every once and a while ruining any rest I had happened to get in that short time. Chestnut harks swiveled gently on top of my white washed skull as I bit back words, I wanted to let the mare know that I knew what she was going through, but that would mean allowing the two that I had only just met to know the struggles my own life brought me. That would give them the right to peek in on the many skeletons that hung in my closet, some of which were literal skeletons.
As the smaller mare continued speaking she moved closer to Dragomir, so close they could have been touching if either of them even shifted their weight off to one side. The conversation between the two of them grew a bit more on the personal side as the stallion told her that everything was going to be okay before asking if she needed to talk about it. My harks swiveled backwards ever so slightly in a non-aggressive way as I tried my hardest to not listen in to the conversation that I was no longer a part of. But the stallion's pale eyes caught my attention, as if he was apologizing for the whole situation that was at hand. A gentle smile crept across my features as I nodded my white washed skull ever so slightly, there were no hard feelings between myself and either of them. If a friend needed help, then so be it.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Dragomir] & @[Resplendence]
Words;; 569
OOC;; Please tag me in posts!!!
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM