[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

"Closure from what? Were you around in the darkness? I'm sorry, I just... don't remember your face inside these lands," the little one earred mare didn't miss a beat as she tucked in close to the blue eyed paint once more. Of course I should have assumed that question to be coming at some point, but I hadn't been expecting it to feel as if I were the one that should have been crying and allowing someone to hold me close. Dull and cracked ivories dug into the tender flesh of my inner cheek as I bit back the emotions that were threatening to crawl out of their dusty filing cabinet. I had learned so well how to live life without Kwahu, and now it seemed like everything brought his memory forth.
I could feel both pairs of eyes boring through my unnatural decorated frame before the stallion's deep lyrics broke through my uncomfortable silence. ”She was around, like me, minding to her own business and observing.” The handsome paint shoots me a smile as if letting me know that he understood, ivory lashes flicked down over orchid pools as the corners of my rosy kissers tugged up ever so slightly in a silent thanks before my attention was returned to the pinkish mare who stood tucked in close to my new found friend.
"Closure from...the loss of someone important." I felt my normally solid voice crack under the weight of the weak description of what it was that was eating me slowly from the inside out. I believed that the one earred mare would continue to ask questions, pry further into the darkest recesses of my soul while she stood there sniveling over a nightmare. The muscles of my throat quivered as I attempted to swallow the lump that had formed in my windpipe, wishing that I had someone to curl in close to and allow all of my worries to be swept away by the breeze. But I didn't, and I likely never would, my troubles were mine to bear and not something I would ever like to pass off onto someone else to carry.
"But yes, Dragomir was right. But before the wraiths took over, I was a member of what was once the Foothills." I spoke, my voice once again steady, as I hoped the admittance I had not always been a member of the Edge would distract the curious mare from the earlier conversation.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Resplendence]
Words;; 412
OOC;; e.e so short.
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM