the Rift

[PRIVATE] one less problem

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

Snö held her ground as the golden stallion stupidly stepped closer to her. Her ears, once more, disappeared into the thickness of her white mane. Did he really not understand that she had no desire for him to be there? Was he really that dense? Her eyes narrowed and her muscles strained as she commanded herself to stay standing where she was instead of reacting in the violent manner that she so wanted to. The tension and anger that had built up in her momentarily disappeared when the stallion called her bitch. It certainly wasn't the first time that she had been called by that particular name. The first time she had been offended, but now she wore the name as a badge of honor. "Mistress bitch."

“I merely trying to protect you from yourself."

What? The varnished mare stared at the stallion as if he'd sprouted another head. "Protect me from myself?" She gave a short, mocking laugh. "Do you think you're some kind of knight in shining armor? You're nothing more than a fanciful idiot." Her weight shifted and she began to move so that she could be the one circling like the predator instead of him "I have no need of your protection." She was no danger to herself but if the foolish stallion kept pushing her she would be a danger to him.

Snö realized that she could turn around and walk away but she had been there first. He was the one that had interrupted her solitude with his stupid notion of chivalry. Her own sense of paranoia kept her from believing that the stallion had only good intentions. She had yet to meet one that didn't have some secret motive behind his actions. "Tsk. Does your act of chivalry often work out for you?" She questioned as she continued to move.

"."

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

@[Thranduil]

Messages In This Thread
one less problem - by Snö - 05-25-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 05-25-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 05-26-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 05-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 06-05-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 07-10-2014, 10:55 PM