the Rift

[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

The cold morning air bit at her golden coat, yet The Empress was already awake. "Come Little Bird! It is time we flew back to your nest." Hopefully her prize knew that she was the intended receiver of her commands. Turing towards the direction of The Edge, The Empress waited a few minutes to allow the little bird time to appear if she desired it.

The secret of their destination was something the The Blood Empress kept under lock and key. This was out of character for the vermillion queen, yet she felt it was for the best, the Edge was their closet neighbour. In order to try and keep relations neutral or at least friendly, Eris had decided that returning her play thing would be in the best interest of The Falls. That was what rulers did after all, they put the best interest of their family and land first. A light breeze ruffled her mane, it was early morning and the sun was just starting to rise and share it's warmth with the land, it would be a short journey to the edge and the almighty wall that protected it. The Blood Empress did not really have a plan for this meeting, she hoped to simply dump her prize back into this 'Kahalua's' possession, pass a message along and then be on her way. As her hooves brushed through the long grass that grew on this particular part of earth, the Empress thought about how to make her message less...blood thirsty. The three pale feathers fluttered in her bloody red mane, they truly did look good on her. They clashed shockingly with the red tones of her mane, the new pet had proved the pretty decoration. Perhaps it they would serve as a warning to anyone else who decided to attack her family.

Blue orbs were soon able to make out the wall that protected the land of The Moon Goddess. She had met the patron of this land in the flesh and truly respected the winged majesty. This could be apart of why The Empress was choosing to return the prize unharmed to her home, or maybe it was because she did not wish a war with her neighbours. The omens were not present, it was not time for war. It was time for her to reclaim her throne but before such desires could be achieved she had to deal with this pestilence know as 'The Empress' Bird'. "I always liked playing games with birds." They always broke and became hers. Creatures to pleasure, torment and abandon as it pleased. Pausing in her journey to study the wall now prudently, the vermillion queen continued to ignore her prize, in fact she hadn't paid her much attention since leaving the falls. Sighing softly, the vermillion queen studied the great structure that rose before her. "Does the wall kept you warm? I always found stones cold." Empty ramblings of the insane. Yet the very reason The Asylum was created; so the the insane had a place where they were understood. Being alone no longer suited her and she made herself a blood throne.

This time with the intention to finish her journey, The Empress began to move again. The sun rose and light filled in the land around her, her mane and tail gently tangled in the breeze. Finally at the border of The Edge, Eris stopped and sucked in a deep breath. "Leaders of The Edge, I come baring gifts."

[[OOC NOTES ::
I'm so ridiculously sick, so there will no doubt be numerous mistakes in this post.
Eris is officially returning Aurelia to the edge. I'm doing this before completing the other thread because I feel terrible about keeping bay in captivity for so long. In the capture thread Aurelia has already mentioned Kahlua and The Moon Goddess being the leaders of her herd/family so Eris can have just put two and two together. I hope to finish up the capture thread soon so it all ties in nicely.
Bay I tried my very best not to Power Play Aurelia, but with me being so sick I might have messed up; so if there is anything you're not happy with please PM me so I can change it!]]

0 words.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM