the Rift

[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Why were we doing this again? The goldass had tried to burn us, hurt our family, yet Eris returned her to the Edge? Yes, we had followed her. Dezba was by my side and Circuta followed right behind me as we had seen both the redheaded equine and the fiery filly leave the Falls. We lost them on the way though, and took some extra time to find them again. When we did find them... Well... There was trouble.

I peeked out from the darkness right in time to hear the pegasus filly speak. "She's not a filly! She's my age! I'm TWO! I'm TWO and have TWO kids. I was looking for Rostislav! I didn't even eat your grass!" My ears flicked back and I rolled my eyes. A filly is a filly until she's four years old, it doesn't matter if she has foals or not. We watched as the conversation flamed on and when the one-eared equine had spoken, we stepped forth.

My round belly rocked from side to side and I could really feel it hurt my spine. This foal was heavy, yet it was easier than it had been with my two previous and I was even thinner than before. Still... I looked like a walking ball. "Filly is what you are, Firewing. It doesn't matter if you have foals - that just makes you a teen mother." As I spoke, I realized my voice was really hoarse. I wasn't getting sick, was I? Dezba walked up by my side and gazed upon the horses there, just like I was. So many unknown faces. "Name's Delinne, sneak of the Hidden Falls. I was there when your herd sister here trespassed and attacked us." As on cue, I turned my head to Aurelia and gave her a glare that could be translated to 'I'm disappointed'. A typical look that a mother would give her naughty children.

Dezba huffed quietly and stroke herself against my leg as she walked in front of me, apparently deciding to sit on my other side. She was ready to defend me, ready to defend us if anyone tried anything. Most usually were scared of her, even though they had no reason to be unless they hurt me or my family. Or my friends. I looked over at Circuta, smirking slightly. It was time for her to show how to fancify this situation with pretty words and hidden meanings.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Delinne stepping in with Dezba and Circuta :D Pre-birth. Permission from Aeolle to powerplay Circuta.
word count: 406
tags: (i think i dont have to tag anyone but @[Circuta] )
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kiara - 05-26-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Delinne - 05-26-2014, 11:51 PM