[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

I watched, still silent as others began to appear into the little meeting. And for a moment it seemed that the Falls characters were going to take over the Edge and turn it into a fancy wing to their mental Asylum, the whole idea was enough to drive an sane person mad. Chestnut harks swiveled like crazy in efforts to hang on to the many different voices that were blowing all over the place, the majority of the voices were those that were unknown to me which made them harder to hold on too. But then Eris spoke a sentence that changed the game for the rest of us. "Your little bird here attacked us first! In our land! We did nothing to her, other than asking her to leave. Then she crossed the border and called upon her fire. She has no right to hurt my family! She had no right! It is not a crime to defend our borders!"
Orchid pools widened with the mare's words as my already cracked and worn teeth grinded together in efforts to keep myself from screaming at Aurelia right there, did the mare really have no common sense? I looked to Kaj in wonder of what to do in this situation only to find our eyes met for a moment before it was broken by a tone I thought I would never hear in my lifetime. "Shush! You have a family - do you not see us here? Worthless horses do not reside in the Edge!" Wide eyes turned once again to the healer, Resplendence, she was normally a quite, polite creature that made her a wonderful healer with the best bedside manners. But here she was snapping at the offending gold dusted creature who drew my attention momentarily before she dissapeared before my very eyes. A gasp tore through my rosy kissers as I wondered what kind of witchcraft she possessed.
Of course there are more words shared among the remainder of the party but those are lost on me as my eyes are hopelessly searching for the missing feather brain who appeared moments later in a convusling mess on the ground. Resplendence and the Sunshower raced over to her in order to give her the medical attention she was surely in need of. "ENOUGH!" Kaj's booming voice drew my attention back to the happenings on the other side of me as a blanket of static electricity lowered from the sky and pressed on everyone's flanks uneasily. Fire was much more my thing, although I suppose I should be glad it was simply static resting upon my painted shoulders rather than flames. The Stormbringer's voice caused silence to fall over everything, drawing attention like a mother counting to three for her misbehaving children, as soon as the silence set in the stallion's voice boomed out once more. "Now that we have ceased acting like squabbling children, and Aurelia is silent, let us speak."
As he began to move forward I received a glance that told me to move as well, quickly as possible my yellow painted hooves danced forwards and stopped when my shoulder matched his rump. Orchid pools moved between the Falls horses waiting for one of them to make a wrong move, or say the wrong thing. "You need not cry and wail to make me understand her wrongness. It could have been interpreted as an act of war, I am no fool to what she has so stupidly done. We defend nothing, Blood Empress, that you have not pressed upon us in number. I do not call for more because you are right, Eris. There is no bad blood between us that does not exist beyond the actions of a single mare. One of my flock has done you wrong. Rest assured she will be fitly punished in the best manner I can conceive. As King of the Edge, you have my personal and most sincere apologies for her actions, and I urge you to not judge the entirety of our herd by them." As he spoke a sense of calm washed over my frame, it was an odd feeling in a moment like this so I assumed it had to be influenced by magic that I didn't possess myself. As Kaj continues speaking my mind wanders back to the now silent Aurelia who was still on the ground being mended by our leader and the Moon Doctor, it was insanity to see the damage that one member could cause to a herd..
"Cheveyo, collect Aurelia. She is to be kept under watch at all times until your Queen and I decide upon her fate. Let her roam, but not without guard. She is no prisoner in her own home, but she will not flee from her responsibilities." The sound of my name caused my harks to snap forward as I listened to the rest of the command. I was too be of assistance in baby sitting the nuisance until we found a better solution to all of her trouble making. "Yes sir." My own words rang out for the first time in this meeting as I nodded and pulled away from the meeting that had been going on so I could head over towards the crazed mare. "How is she?" My lyrics carried a certain coldness that normally would not be there when speaking about a herd mate, but at this point Aurelia was not much more to me than someone who filled a spot in the Edge. Maybe one day she would gain my respect back, but that was unlikely.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Kiara]
Words;; 936
OOC;; Sorry if any of it doesn't make sense, I'm on pain killers for this allergic reaction e.e
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kiara - 05-26-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 07:32 PM