the Rift

Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris]

Coris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The undead horse, for Coris believes that's what he must be, how else could such rot have enabled this creature to still walk? It is truly a fascinating idea for a horse so accustomed to the fresh, sweet aroma of a fresh body. He is well acquainted with corpses and the dealing of death, yet never has he come across one like this unicorn creature. He wonders if the gods could enlighten him, or perhaps his herd's seer would know.

He thinks it's better not to ask the undead itself. He obviously has a superiority complex and an itch for torture he cannot scratch.

A smile graces the scarred lips of the stallion as he nods, turning to walk towards the winding, deadly trail that will lead them down the steep of the edge mountain. As he walks the chain rattles on his fetlock - he'd prefer it were off, but he'd rather not make demands when they are descending a sheer cliff. His bird could fly unharmed but Coris would end up the same as Irc, and even that one had wings.

No, better to maintain usefulness, Coris knows. "Just down here," Coris announces cheerily. The slope is not quite as treacherous as that of the Veins, but it is no easy going and the rocks slip and fall under his toes. He must ensure his fear does not show, lest the devil at his back feast on it. "Though exactly where..." Coris trails off, hoping to imply that Prometheus would not find the bones if he killed Coris now. The exact location was still illusive, the bottom of the edge as vast as the top, just in a different manner.

Once near the foot of the mountain, where the ocean crawled and tossed herself against the high rocks, Coris halted. The sea was a violent thing and her spray reached them even as they stood, like small teeth ripping against his pelt it was so cold and sharp. "I would have my freedom, if you will your bones," Coris announces, his features grim with a seriousness as he turns them upon the unicorn colt.

[I know we want to finish this, but I didn't want to assume Prometheus would unchain him... ultimately prometheus/pyr will have to go into the waters to get the bones though, Coris doesn't know how to swim and wouldn't do it anyway, lol. I was going to play them as being nestled between two rocks by the cliff bottom, underwater.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-14-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM