the Rift

Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

I have been too preoccupied with the fact that my dreams might soon become reality that I have become careless. In my haste I have let all semblances of my more attractive form slip away, and I instead have begun to run raggedly upon decomposing and atrophied limbs. I have forgotten the chain that is wrapped around his ankle and let him follow me with it dragging. You too are slugging behind me; it seems that the undead colt still has a livelier step than the stallion and his company.

The water's edge and the cliff's end approach suddenly, and I wind myself haunting once more as I had that day when we were so young. So innocent we had been- so much happier you had been, and so much freer had I. The Stallion in my company speaks vaguely of where the bones rest, but his words do little to aid me. I turn to snap at him, perhaps tear off his ungodly, mortal face and leave him a bloody mask of nothing but searing pain and hanging flesh. To remold him in the image of mine own beauty... but no. He is not worthy.

He speaks sternly and I recognize the rattling of my own chain. It seems the stallion would rather not be blessed by the presence of such a divine creation. I growl, letting my throat scratch and grow raw as old fluids burble up through dried up passageways and leave their bloody marks. "Very well, mortal. Be free, and then show me the path to the bones of the dead," I concede as the chain melts away and you whimper at the metal's hiss. My dead eyes cast over the water, beneath which my prize lies. Power, so close to being within my grasp.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-14-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Prometheus - 10-30-2012, 10:08 PM