the Rift

[OPEN] Enter The Villain[Joining]

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Father was gone. The Regime had fallen. There was nothing left for Sorrow within this land of Helovia, or well, that was what she had told herself for a long while. After weeks of moping about the absence of her father she knew it was time to get back upon her feet. There were crowns waiting to be adorned upon her head. Sorrow had decided she would bring glory to her father’s name. They would know of Tyradon’s line and they would praise it. All would kneel before the might of Sorrow and her future offspring. Children would come after her crown of course. A legacy was nothing without fame to make it memorable.

She had placed her eye upon a land and she intended to seize it. One day they would bend knee to her and she would raise up her attack force. There would be a careful process. Sorrow would get devoted followers to ensure she remain at the top. One little pebble could make the mountain collapse if there wasn’t good support. That process would take time, yes it would be a careful step by step before she made her strike. She would clip the wings of the glorified chickens and trample them beneath her feet.

Sorrow waltzed up to the border of the Dragon’s throat, a fabulous name for a place to rule. Dragons were the soul bond of equines after all, she could see them flying about the sky patrolling her borders. A warm wind brushed her thick mane along her neck and she closed her eyes for a brief moment envisions her future kingdom. After a long moment she called out into the silence with a loud whinny.

“I am Sorrow, and I seek to join the ranks of the Dragon’s Throat as a soldier,” she shouted, her deep voice booming throughout the still landscape.

[This is so gross I'm sorry T^T. Still trying to find Sorrow's character. Tier 1 or 2 characters only please, I'd like for this thread not to lag too much.]

Messages In This Thread
Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-26-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-28-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Africa - 05-29-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-31-2014, 05:49 PM