the Rift

[PRIVATE] wearing pastel doesn't make you a trend setter

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Oxy
You cannot tell if she likes your answer or not, if the idea of a political coup strikes her fancy or if she prefers to work in the shadows, but she is thinking about what you say, and that is enough. You’re no wordsmith nor poet, have no voice for soliloquies and songs, but sometimes less is more. Why speak, when you can scheme? Why play word games when clarity can be provided so easily. And anyways, it seems that your choice to provide clarity instead of smoke screens has played off. An army or two? You did not know what you had gotten into when you called this woman to you, but you see now that you were not mistaken.

But it is more than just her army that sets her apart. Without hesitation, she takes command. You ask a question, she gives an answer. You have no reason to like her yet, other than she is not a complete moron, but you can respect that she possess the traits of being a leader even if she is (presumably) not one yet. And you agree with her- the wide expanse of the heart would easily allow you to see who is coming and the gentle roar of the lava pit would drown out any voices that might speak too loud.

You nod cautiously to her proposed schedule, adding quietly, “Give me two moons to gather my own. The first full moon of Frostfall?” you propose to her as a starting date for the conspiracies to begin. But of course, she seems to have a leader’s tenacity and also their brain. What does he want? He smirks. “You’ll make me general and you won’t treat me like your dog,” comes the response. For that is all the beast really wants, is some respect. He may be an addict, an asshole even, but he is not a fool.

He hesitates a moment, waiting for any final words to come from her mouth, before preparing to leave. There is much to be done and not much time to do it in. He’ll have to busy himself.
scars remind us our past is real
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: wearing pastel doesn't make you a trend setter - by Oxy - 08-31-2014, 02:08 PM