the Rift

[PRIVATE] Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

Things were slowly returning to the normal routine I had grown used too when I was a warrior for the Windtossed Foothills, only this time it was under the rule of a different King and Queen and the boarders were different because I was no longer in the Foothills. Quite the opposite actually, as I was now a Protector for those who resided in the herd called the World's Edge.
And what a beautiful edge of the world it was, lead by two just and wonderful leaders that had welcomed me back into the ranks as if I had never even left them. But, what had been done was done and today I was back to patrolling. Excitement jittered through my veins at a constant rate as yellow painted hooves tore at the blades of grass that grew quite abundantly over this portion of the Earth. What exactly was causing the excitement was the true question, was it the fact that I was happy to be back to work instead of the constant training I had been going through the last season? Or the fact that there was a whisper in my ear of something interesting that would happen today.
I wasn't quite sure what I was expecting to happen as I wandered along the border of the lands, alert in every way except mentally as my mind continued to wander off in random directions in hope of finding the handsome flaming winged bay stallion and his wonderful but blind companion. Even though I had been back to wandering the lands of the Edge for about a week now I still had yet to see the stallion that had oddly won me over so quickly. But that was no matter, eventually he would simply be a fleeting memory that made me smile a little on a gloomy day, for all I knew he had left in search of his own closure.
A sad sigh tore from between my rosy kissers as I thought of the few brief moments that we had shared together in the darkest of times. Yellow painted hooves ceased their forward motion as sadly lit orchid eyes were closed momentarily by ivory lids. It was strange that I had yet to see the stallion that I had thought had feelings for me as well, but I had never been a good one at reading others. Snorting softly once I shook my painted skull and the thoughts flew out into the breeze that flowed easily around me. Things would get better and questions would be answered all in due time, but for now, it was time to end this hunger that was starting to pang at my barrel. Maybe someone would be wandering around out here, their own skulls filled to the brim with annoying thoughts that they just wanted to go away as well. Or maybe I would be left alone until my next shift started and then things would go back to normal because I would be too busy to think.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Kaj]
Notes;; Sorry it's shitty
Words;; 505

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 06-08-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 06-27-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM