the Rift

[PRIVATE] Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

It was amusing, the fact that I had been on guard with the arrival of the King, if he weren't so easy to spot in the darkness of the trees I likely would have questioned him until I was happy that he truly was someone that I could trust in the borders of the Edge. It wasn't that I was entirely paranoid that something bad would come of having some strange herd member wandering around the herd, but ever since Aurelia's blow up on the members of the Asylum. I wasn't quite sure what to believe or what to do with some of our members. But instead, it was just Kaj, the King who had welcomed me back with a warm embrace after I had left in order to get a few things dealt with internally.
The King smiled back at my greeting before his own charcoaled kissers parted to allow a stream of lyrics loose. "Thank you, Cheveyo. You are quite pleasant company, I appreciate it." I could feel the heat rise to my cheek bones at the Stormbringer's compliment and I was glad that my blush would be hidden by the lighting of the rising sun. My white washed skull dipped ever so slightly as I continued walking and my rosy kissers parted ever so slightly. "I'm glad my company is appreciated Kaj, I would hate to be considered unpleasant." Even thought Kaj found my company to be of good company, I was fairly certain that a few of the herd members would find me less than savory if I were to spend more time milling amongst them rather than spending my time at the wall, studying the different cracks and holes that had been created thus far.
But so far, Kaj was one of the few that enjoyed being in my presence. Maybe my markings caused a few of the others to feel uncomfortable, making them think of the stallion Gaucho who was a well known fighter and not the politest of creatures. But we had been brought up by entirely different tribes, the markings on our bodies were even a foreign language to each other, but that didn't stop others from assuming. I relaxed as the stallion walked beside me, his massive wings tucked in close to his body as if to give me more room than I would have had if they were even slightly spread. The silence was welcomed with open arms as we walked side by side along the wall that marked off the Edge from the rest of the world, but it didn't seem it would last much longer when I heard the gust of air being sucked into the stallion's lungs before his lyrics filled the air. "Have you been settling back in well, Cheveyo?" My harks swiveled slightly as I listened to his words and a light smile crossed over my features.
I couldn't quite tell if he was truly concerned as to my well-being or if he was just being a good and polite King that he was so well known for. My white washed skull bobbed ever so slightly as the corners of my rosy kissers turned up ever so slightly as I thought of my welcoming party back into the place that I happily called home. The shy, but charming paint, Dragomir, and then the emotionally shaken Moon Doctor. Both of which had seemed pleased upon my return. "I am settling back in extremely well, thank you! How are you liking the new found royalty?" I wasn't sure if my question was entirely appropriate, but it had already been asked and there was no way to swallow words once they had already been allowed free.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Kaj]
Notes;;
Words;; 620

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 06-08-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 06-27-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM