the Rift

[PRIVATE] Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

"Never, my dear. I assure you I am far from perfect company myself, so it is I who should be worried," the stallion's deep, gentle words caused the rest of the tension in my painted frame to dissipate into the air around us as a light smile began to work it's way across my white washed features. The idea of the handsome King not being good company was ridiculous and almost caused a giggle to escape from my rosy kissers, but luckily they were easy to hold back as I shook my skull from side to side. "I have yet to find you as anything less than satisfactory company Stormbringer." I strode forwards easily, tracing the path that I had followed so many times already in my short time back in the Edge. I had wonderfully managed to throw myself right into work, there wasn't enough time to think about the past when I was busy working in the present.
Everything between us seemed to fall silent, the world filled with the sound of our hooves beating the ground beneath us rhythmically as the birds chattered away in the canopies of the trees that grew not too far off to the side of us. Before the Edge, forests had made me wary, my preferred terrain being wide open spaces with plenty of room to run and nowhere for enemies to hide without being seen first. But something about the way the mist rolled and curled between the trunks of the towering trees and the way that the silence was almost never actually silent was relaxing and beautiful all at the same time, I knew I was home here. Finally home. I had to admit, it did help that the Stormbringer and the Sunshower had welcomed me so fullheartedly into their home, even after I had gone away for some time. The rest of my herdmates were easy to get along with as well, for the most part, Aurelia, the gold dusted mare had been the only one who seemed to rub me the wrong way but then I hadn't really given her much of a chance, maybe she would turn out to be fine.
The Edge was a peaceful place and those who didn't want that didn't belong here.
It was then that the handsome stallion alongside me spoke up, asking how I was settling back into the swing of things within the grasp of the broken wall. A light smile spread across my features as I thought once more over how easily I had slid back into the routine around here, but before I could think twice the question over how the buckskin enjoyed royalty was racing from my vocal chords to the little bit of air between us. "No need for thanks, love. I merely desire your happiness. It is as tedious and stressful as I anticipated, but it is an honor in equal measure. I am not foreign to it, but it has certainly been a drastic change nonetheless, I merely hope to keep everyone safe, and be a decent King. I hope I'm on the right track." Sun kissed harks drifted towards the side a bit as I listened carefully to each word that fell from the stallion's kissers as he easily responded to a question that I had instantly regretted. As he finished speaking, his skull tilted towards me ever so slightly and a grin spread across his features as if he were a school boy expecting praise for being so honest and open. Orchid pools glanced out of the corners of my sockets as a peal of laughter over his expression escaped and I offered a broad smile before allowing my vocal chords to shake into motion once again. "You and the Sunshower seem to be doing a more than fitting job from where I stand." I thought they were both just, and smart, and did a very good job of keeping the peace within our walls.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Kaj]
Notes;;
Words;; 665

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 06-08-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 06-27-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM