the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was in pain. I would admit it. My flesh hurt and stung as I walked, yet I didn't see a healer, not yet. I would be forever missing the tip of my left ear, and at this point some scars had to be forming. Circuta had attacked me - wanted my head - and not long ago, Eris had spoken of destruction. Her exact words, whether it was of the Falls or of Midas and I didn't really matter at this moment. What mattered was that it didn't seem normal. And it isn't. That can't be a coincidence. Get rid of them. Get rid of them now! Schwere warns, paranoia slinking through my veins. It had to be a side affect of the psychosis I lived under daily, but I never really noticed that - and so I called out for Midas. Harsh consonants breaking as my dry throat forced out enough air to have my vocals reach the air. "MIDAS. COME HERE, BITTE" I yelled, hoping that it moved far enough into the lands for the golden winged one to hear me. He needed to know what was happening -especially if I was going to banish these two.

I move forward, wincing with each step at the wounds upon my hips. At least it isn't raining anymore, Liebling purrs, attempting to calm me down as I move into the meadow, right in the middle so that no trees or water were there to hinder. "Circuta! Eris! Your time here is done! You are to leave after this conversation!" I shout to the heavens before wincing and forcing as much weight off of my hind limbs as possible.

My eyes close for a moment as I take in a breath of air - Earth God, give me strength... I pray for the first real time in my life. I would need his strength to deal with them, I would need his strength to get over being stabbed in the back.

Family - I thought they were mine, but I suppose they don't understand what that means...

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

bitte = please
@[Midas] @[Circuta] @[Eris]
--Seele is banishing Circuta and Eris from the Falls
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor - by Seele - 05-26-2014, 09:54 PM