[PRIVATE] !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
daydreams and misunderstandings,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”
Appearing before The Jester Queen and the King of Dragons, The Blood Empress wore nothing but an easy smile. Finally after pushing for so long, Seele gave her exactly what she wanted. Walking through the grass she stopped before the black and white idiot and fixed it with her azure gaze. Once she had wished to be like Seele, now all she saw was a weak, paranoid, useless, whinging, pathetic, scared, frustrating, cretin who was an imbecile and a dimwitted buffoon. Finally, Seele stopped babbling on. With a giggle she turned to Midas. "Jump ship while you can King of Dragons. The throat needs you. Leave the clown and reclaim your crown." Now she turned to Seele and offered her a sweet smile. "I am officially disbanding The Asylum." Stepping close to the clown as she could get without having to smell her, Eris smiled. " As we are disbanding, your rights as leader are revoked as are mine." Turning around she breathed in the scent of freedom. This isn't over, coward. One day I will return and have taken everything you love." With a respectful nod to Midas, Eris turned and walked away from the one who had once been her sister.

Drops of blood dripped onto the grass as she walked away, leaving a trail.

A promise.
The Blood Empress would return.
The Asylum is officially disbanded.
Eris has left the falls and I will not be replying to this thread again.

CIRCUTA and ERIS

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM