the Rift

The Samurai's Bones [Questing: Lullaby]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

The chain groans and unsettles from the earth as I lift myself away and the metal comes with me. You are forced to oblige as the binding grows tighter and the sensation of being trapped grows stronger. I should care for your emotional being but force the thought from my head. I do not look at you- it is simpler that way to pretend I do not care for you. Instead I focus on the white pegasus mare before me, a pristine white with darker wings and mane to accent her features. In the light her bones contrast each other nicely and the flesh clings to them neatly. I cannot help my tongue from darting out to lick teeth like a hungry canine; I cannot help but long for the taste of her flesh and the sensation of ripping that pretty white coat from its foundation. Her blood would stain the Oasis floor.

She proves herself useless and instantly I am frustrated by her cluelessness. She asks me if I know where to start- did I not ask her that very same thing? Still, I am tired and frustrated with my fruitless search. I bite my tongue as it flaps and sweats hungrily, hold back the biting tone and the accusatory words. Instead I simply provide her with a clear and simple look to answer the first question. My eyes reflect malice and distrust, disgust and frustration. Yes, you disturbed us.

"Perhaps we will have better luck in the open expanse of the desert," I comment instead, beginning to walk without waiting for either you or her to catch up. You are dragged along against your will at first, but your resistance is involuntary and does not last long. In moments you are running by my side just to keep up and counteract the weight of the chains. I long for you to hang behind and be out of my hair, but your insistence is impossible to be rid of.

I already fear her inevitable initiation of idle chatter and cozy small talk- it seems to be customary of the vile creatures that inhabit this land. My steps are steady, firm, and long, allowing me to advance far ahead of her and gain a quick headstart. "Taking to the air would grant you a better view, would it not?" I call backwards in suggestion, allowing my head to turn ever so slightly to grace her with my white, silver-streaked eyes. My majestic form taunts the observer as it flows naturally across the desert and reveals rippling muscles. I can only hope my plan will work and I will be rid of her ceaseless chatter for a time.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Samurai's Bones [Questing: Lullaby] - by Lullaby - 09-25-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Samurai's Bones [Questing: Lullaby] - by Lullaby - 10-10-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: The Samurai's Bones [Questing: Lullaby] - by Prometheus - 10-28-2012, 09:02 PM