the Rift

[OPEN] reactions [exploring]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Our borders had been visited more frequently, and I supposed the activity was a good thing—curious newbloods with their wide eyes and eager muzzles and multiple purposes. Though the recent flux of problems made herd interaction seem almost strained within the hollows of Asylum; there was a few still within the mountain scape that I found trustworthy even in their crazy ranks.

In this beautiful paradise we’d come to call home a different sickness had grown, two traitors were fished out by colead Seele. Their reasons for this fresh transgression was still unknown to me, and the fact that I hadn’t even been aware of their violent tendencies in the first place was disturbing. As if to rectify this, my efforts at patrol increased doublefold.

Ciceron was effectively greeting a visitor at the edge of our home. Striding in on proactivity I pushed out from the undergrowth, brushing against tropical vines and brush, being mindful of the flora that would scratch and bite into flesh—limbs drew into an easy trot once clear of the bramble, direction leaned toward the secret entrance that gave way into our land. Face creased into a welcoming beam, crown dipped respectfully toward my Praetor, “Well met Ciceron,” gaze shifted to the unfamiliar stallion standing on the edge, “and ye as well.”

Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 06-01-2014, 08:11 PM