the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing In The Frost

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

I stood on the furthest northern reach in Helovia, over looking the beautiful Aurora Basin. It as cold, yet the cold had not bothered me. I had an urging to meet the others of my new herd, as I had only met one. Torleik the Blookskald. He was certainly handsome, but he had seen a hole in my disguise. A hole that I needed to fix. But currently I had a curious thought. Where the others in my herd like me? Would I fit in? Where the others like me? I had currently yet to have started my training, to have started anything. Instead I had tried my hand at recruiting, but found that to have been a fruitless tree as of yet.

I had heard of a few names in my herd so far. Illynx the Gilded Blade. And Deimos the.. the... Aw hell, I couldn't remember. It had something to do with reaping. Who had I met? Torleik, Voodoo, Deline, Tsar', Archibald, Sacre, Abisha, and Ktulu. Six unicorns, two equine. I had heard of the pegasi here, but had yet to see one.Probably soon though,

But then again, I wouldn't meet anyone standing all the way up here, in the middle of these chilling mountains. Even though the sights where beautiful, and above me the colors danced in the sky. And even though below me, the Aurora basin looked serine, and peaceful. Cold, but peaceful.

I hung my head as a frosty wind blew across the steppes, and I had decided it was time I returned to the quiet home I now inhabited. I turned my body, and took long strong steps back the way I had came, back to my boredom, back to the quiet. Hell I might leave again, and find entertainment elsewhere.

@[Illynx] @[d'Artagnan]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-06-2014, 06:58 PM