the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing In The Frost

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

I hadn't noticed him, until he started coming towards me. For a few moments, I contenued on, but then my curiosity got the best of me, and I came to a halt, to await his oncoming arrival. As he got closer I studied his unicorn frame with quiet interest. He was handsome, okay.... A blood bay at that. When he came closer, I noticed he had horns. Glass horns. No, they where certainly not fake. Not like that foolish child I had met at the threshold.

Finally, as his approach was almost finished I stretched myself up. Bringing myself to be taller. Though I wasn't worried about it, the stranger could have less than pure intentions. Though, as he halted before me, his words where not what I expected. "Who are you?" He asked, a grumpy look upon his face. He did not offer his own name.

What the fuck? What was up with the stallions being reluctant to give there own names? I huffed a little at the lean blood bay stallion. "Well, I could certainly ask you the same thing!"

Okay, so maybe getting snippity wasn't the best idea. But, Come on. I couldn't help it. I was a little irritated by the fact that I had barely met anyone, and my plan was going to shit. So far, I hadn't had a single moment to take over the world. It sucked.

Before, however I was able to get a response in, Illynx showed up, her son Rikyn in tow. Have I mentioned how much I love that name? Well, there. I have now.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her. It made me do a double take, as I was unsure of what she had been doing. She certainly was strange. I raised my brows for a moment, before shrugging it off. Who knows. She seemed to have seen us anyway, and she approached us. ”d’Artagnian, Sialia! Out working patrols in the mountain?” I turned my head to the blood bay stallion. d'Artagnian. So that was who he was.

"I guess that answers both of our questions, doesn't it." I say shortly, before turning back to my queen. I bow my head to her, and to her young prince by her side. He utters a single greeting, before going silent.

"Regretfully, I admit that I was not working patrols. I was actually on my way to see if recruiting needed to be done from the threshold." I said, softly, before watching the mare intently. I wonder, if she and this d'Artagnian are close. He isn't the father of the child, and that is obvious, but I have a slight feeling that they know each other very well.

@[Illynx] @[d'Artagnan]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-06-2014, 06:58 PM