the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing In The Frost

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

quote quote quote

"Has your mouth always been so big?" He asks Illynx. I find an amused look appearing on my face, as he says this. ”So terribly sorry,” She retorts back, and I grin. ”I wasn’t aware you hid your name from herd mates. I apologize for telling her what she would have learned eventually anyway, you grumpy bastard.” At this point my shoulders shook from suppressed laughter. I dropped my grin however once d'Artangan looked my way.

"Indeed" He says to me, and I wonder... Is he always this grumpy? He then continued on in a response to Illynx as to what we had been doing. "the Steppe happens to be the best place for Aramis to stretch his legs. I wasn't planning on running into anyone" I glance at his dog, Aramis, and then back at the Blood Bay. Then Illynx takes my attention once more.

”Have you given any thought as to a profession, Sialia?” She asks me, turning her eyes to look into my royal blue hues. As I go to respond saying that I had indeed she continues. ”d’Art here is quite the herbalist, however sour his disposition, as are a select others in the herd. I imagine you grew whatever you just ingested yourself, hm?” In fact, I had not noticed he had ingested anything, as my attention had been turned to his companion. ”There are more opportunities aside from plants, however; Torleik eagerly accepts more soldiers to train and the Weavers may have a project or two that need extra hooves.” I stay quiet now, letting Illynx speak her piece. Oh yes. Torleik. Yummy. ”There are of course the shadow walkers, our secret keepers, and those who seek to learn of the Gods and the land. We have a deep need for builders and information gatherers, if you hold any interest or skills in those areas, or healing, such as d’Artagnan…” Illynx then has a sly smile appear on her features and casts a glance to d'Artangan. I do not get the amusement, but I suppose I am not meant to. ”and there is always the soldier’s path, a proud one for any.”

I listen, taking in the information, and I smile nodding my head. "I have given it thought Illynx. I do believe that I shall take the path of a soldier. Of course, I am still interested in learning all I can in other skills. Maybe d'Artangan could show me a few things?" I suggest. I had chosen to go with the soldiers, but I wanted to be a jack of all trades, so to speak. To know all I could possibly know was a goal, and I was determined to learn as much as my mind could hold.

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 01:01 PM