the Rift

[OPEN] Dream Come True [Joining]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

We continued to walk and talk. I am glad that we had met up in the forest. I am most calm when I am with him. I feel so much older than I am some times, but with Cera I am free to be myself. I am free to be a child. The weight of the amulet is heavy in my mane as my hoof kicks something hard. It startles me and I stop for a second before reaching down to pick it up. "Look Cera! Another amulet! I wonder which God this one belongs to." It's green, much like my Aunt Sakura's eyes were... Or at least that is what Momma had told me. "Will you tie it in my mane? Please?"

We continued on, I was glad to have his guiding wing holding me to his side. He quickly answered my statement about no one taking the place of my parents. "No, Ama. I could never replace a parent. I would never try to. But...maybe in time, I can be your brother?" He wants to be my friend, and maybe my brother? I think I can handle that. I smile softly. "Okay." He pulled me closer for a moment and nuzzled me. I returned the action, nuzzling him in return. It was then my hooves hit the sand for the first time. "You're right, though. No more being alone, okay?" "Together, always." I stopped, hesitant to enter the Throat. After all, I don't belong here yet. I glance to Cera and whisper softly. "Do you think they will let me stay.... The leaders that is.... What if they don't like me?" I trembled, scared for the first time of this whole trip.

"Talking"
@[Cera]

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Come True [Joining] - by Amani - 05-27-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Cera - 06-12-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 02:36 PM