the Rift

[OPEN] Dream Come True [Joining]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

I beamed with pride as Cera and Ilaira tied the new amulet into my mane. Now I have two! Maybe the Gods of Helovia do care about me! I wanted to prance around with the excitement, but something in Cera's body language told me now was not the time. He had spoken of what had happened in these woods to him as a child, and for now I would like my coat to remain unscared.. I quickly settle in against his side, making sure to keep up as we headed for the Throat.

My golden eyes widen with pure excitement and happiness as we enter the Throat, only to be slightly doused by my fears of not being welcome. I try to take in as much as I can of the land. My mother had been here... She had hunted here on her quest for the magic that saved me. I miss you Momma. I hope I am making you proud. Cera calmed the fears I spoke aloud. "Of course they will let you stay, Ama. My Sultanas are very kind and wise, they will see that you are sincere." I can only hope he is right.

Cera and I are not alone for long. A stallion comes, and to a degree he looks like my Papa.... But I know he is not so instead I cling to Cera's side. "Is the young one all right?" He's looking to Cera to answer, so I wait. Cera of course, as nice as he always is answers the stallion and introduces him to me. "All is well, Dalibor. She merely wishes to join our family. Amani, this is Dalibor, one of our Spears. Dalibor, this is Amani." He then steps aside to let me speak, but I find myself incredibly shy. Part of me wishes to cling to Cera's side, while the other part of me knows that I need to act like an adult.... After all, I have been on my own for so long. The days of being a child are behind me, even if by my age they should not be. "I am alright. It is nice to meet you Dalibor." I glance between the two stallions before speaking. "What is a Spear?"

"Talking"
@[Cera] @[Dalibor]

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Come True [Joining] - by Amani - 05-27-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Cera - 06-12-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Dream Come True [Joining] - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 02:36 PM