the Rift

[OPEN] Pardon the Mess [Joining]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

The mare had elected to follow him home, and in a strange way, the Bloodskald felt as if he were taking advantage of her somehow. She knew nothing of him. He could be a liar, one ready to lead her back to some cave, push her against the wall and perpetrate violation and violence against her person. A frown Sialia didn't see crossed his features and the dual-horned stallion lead on.

"The Basin is not far from here; one perk of choosing it as your home upon entering Helovia," he rumbled, eyes glancing up when Irelyn's shadow wheeled over them once more. "When we arrive, I will attempt to summon our Lord Deimos and Lady Illynx, though I cannot guarantee they will come. I would not take offense if they don't show; I did not meet Illynx until some time into my stay in the Basin."

The Threshold eventually gave way to a cooler breath of air, even in the Birdsong warmth - a warmth, Torleik thought grimly, that was only going to get worse with the advent of Tallsun soon. He hated summertime. His coat and his hairy nature were not meant for such heat. It was not but an hour until they reached the entrance to the Basin, the singular sentinel looming ominously in the distance.

"That large piece of machinery was constructed by Ulrik the Engineer, my cousin," the General said with pride in his voice. "It can differentiate between those who belong in Basin and those who do not." And this thought gave him pause. Did it need to see her acceptance by the leaders of the herd? Would her being with him allow her passage? He was not sure; he had not inquired this of his mad cousin. To be safe, he halted them just beyond the sentinel, about at the place where he'd conversed with the strange addict stallion with the boggart, and took a deep breath.

A deep, reverberating call boomed from his chest, summoning the leaders of their herd to welcome a newcomer. If they did not show...well...he would risk walking Sialia past the sentinel. Surely it would not harm her while she was with him.

@[Deimos]
@[Illynx]
@[Sialia]

---------------------------
OOC: Sorry this took a while. I've been so busy lately with apartment stuff it's been crazy. Also, Bunnie, take note. It is still the beard of glory lol.

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Torleik - 05-27-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Pardon the Mess - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Deimos - 06-01-2014, 09:21 AM