the Rift

[OPEN] Pardon the Mess [Joining]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

I followed behind Torleik as we made our way to the Aurora Basin. The trip was quiet, as we barely spoke. I gazed around me with an impassive boredom, sometimes glancing at my companion, and well his companion. One thing I am shocked to not have noticed, That beard. I liked. I liked a lot. I was completely oblivious to the generals thoughts, unknowing to the frown he gave. If I could read minds, I would be wondering why he was thinking such odd thoughts.

As we began to reach the colder area of the Threshold Torleik began to speak. "The Basin is not far from here; one perk of choosing it as your home upon entering Helovia," My ears went forward, just as Irelyn's shadow passed us over head. I had to admit, for her kind she was beautiful. "Which is the furthest from the Threshold?" I asked softly, My voice was silky, quiet, a stark contrast from his deep rumbling rasp.

"When we arrive, I will attempt to summon our Lord Deimos and Lady Illynx, though I cannot guarantee they will come. I would not take offense if they don't show; I did not meet Illynx until some time into my stay in the Basin." I payed attention as he continued on with his words, stating to not take offense if the leaders did not show. "Being the leaders I'm sure they have there hands full." I could sympathize in my own way, and I wouldn't be offended if they did not show.

Then it was quiet once more. There was a heat in the air, but as we drew closer to my soon to be new home, the air became colder, and I gave an involuntary shiver. It wasn't that I like the heat, or that I liked the cold. I honestly couldn't really care less. Well, I take that back. I hated the unbearable heat. The suffocating heat. Whether it was dry or wet.

An hour later we where entering snow, and ahead? A huge piece of machinery stood tall, and proud at its post. It was beautiful, and I had never seen anything like it. "That large piece of machinery was constructed by Ulrik the Engineer, my cousin," His voice boomed with pride, it was un-hidden, raw. "It certainly is breathtaking." I stated, and smiled kindly.

"It can differentiate between those who belong in Basin and those who do not." He said, and I nodded. "I guess we will be finding out if I am worthy then, no?" I said, the words dancing playfully from my lips.

But before we made it through the gate and past the ominous he halted. He then made a deep bellowing call, and then it was time to wait, and wait until I could be accepted.

@[Torleik]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Torleik - 05-27-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Pardon the Mess - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Pardon the Mess [Joining] - by Deimos - 06-01-2014, 09:21 AM