the Rift

[OPEN] Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Herrrrreee

Mara's mental suggestions were accompanied by a gentle hissing sound, as she wound herself around Gaucho's antlers. He didn't question his bonded, but nor did he understand why she was leading him here. Images flashed in his mind, of caves that glittered from an unseen light; of a herd huddled close together; raised voices and fear; darkness. His stormy gaze narrowed in confusion as these images passed without recollection from his primitive mind. "So?" He inquired aloud, his voice a deep rumble. Ever persistent, Mara merely urged him forward.

You will sssssseee.

But Gaucho did not see. As his large hooves loudly struck the pathway leading into the Sanctuary, all he saw was the river of lava, and the reflection of the flames on his body gently creating shadows and light against the crystalline walls. "So?" He asked again, raising his dark wings from his flanks, to allow the flames that lingered there to be cast in a wider radius, flooding his corner of the Sanctuary with light. His antlered skull surveyed the room without interest, finding defensible points, and areas of weakness, but not recalling the events that had happened here.

Mara sighed with defeat, as Gaucho moved to the wall of the cave, inspecting it with interest. Without being consciously aware of his reasons for doing so, he lowered his antlered skull and began to etch a symbol into the wall. Almost as if in a trance, and with care that seemed befitting the beast, he began to slowly etch a symbol into the cave wall. After a few moments, this shape was revealed:

Mara, who had slithered back onto his neck to avoid the dust and rock thrown her way during this process, eyed the shape with interest. Ammmmpere? She silently inquired, associating what appeared to be a lightning bolt with the lightning-mare who had so captivated Gaucho's attention during their brief encounters. Gaucho's dark ears twitched slightly as if with recognition, as his gaze fell over the symbol, as if it wasn't his own doing. With a grunt, he shrugged his blue-striped shoulders, raising his wings to cast light upon the inscribed marking.

@[Ranjiri]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are. - by Gaucho - 05-28-2014, 01:29 PM