the Rift

[OPEN] Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

He didn't understand, and he didn't remember. It was a cave, like any other. Well, not like any other. Likely there weren't that many diamond caves, with hieroglyphics and whatnot. But it was unremarkable, in the sense that it did not awaken any of the memories that Mara thought it might. Just the symbol, whatever it was.

At the sound of hoof falls against the rocky floor, Gaucho twisted slightly, raising his right wing to force the flames that lingered there to illuminate the room. He did not see anything at first - for much of Ranjiri was cloaked in black, but slowly more of her silhouette appeared. As she called his name, the WildFire frowned. Another one who knows me, he thought agitatedly. How could it be so? What was truly puzzling, was just how many seemed to know him. Even if he had been here before, and had lead some 'dragon's throat', how could his name be known to everyone he had met? It had to be a ruse; a trick. There were simply too many who knew his face, for this lie to be probable. He could not be that well known.

Turning his blue striped chest to face the opening of the room he currently occupied, Gaucho stepped forwards, and away from his wall-etching.

"Yes." He answered flatly, his deep voice echoing off of the walls. He still couldn't make out who had named him. Although, given his lack of memories, seeing Ranjiri likely wouldn't change matters either.

@[Ranjiri]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 03:43 PM