the Rift

[OPEN] That which marks us.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
paint with all the colors of the wind

It didn't take long at all for the other creature to join us in the kaleidoscope room of the beautifully built building that sprung up from the ground beneath us. Everything about the room around us was more stunning than words could put together, and for a moment it felt as if my lungs were being tightened in someone's grasp as my breath was snatched right out from them in awe of the beauty of my surroundings. Chestnut harks swiveled, keeping locked in on the feathered stallion who stood there basking in the colors as my orchid pools moved about excitedly taking in all the colors that I could possibly name or even dream of.
The sound of the other's hooves hitting against the stone flooring was the only thing that distracted me from the beauty of the room, and the only thing that pulled my harks away from the stallion whose color I couldn't quite decipher with the rainbow that was splattered across his back. Orchid pools studied the smaller grey mare for a moment before looking away from her, she seemed like she could hold her own in a fight need be, but there was an air about her that I couldn't quite put my hoof on. It was strange, but nothing that I was going to worry myself over on this beautiful day. "Were you watching us?” The accusatory tone in the smaller mare's voice caused my harks to flick back ever so slightly as I looked away from the wall where the lights were dancing to focus in on the stallion who I had hardly considered a threat until the grey paint spoke up. Had he been watching us? What did he want from the two of us?
“Watching you? No. Simply enjoying the shade. Wonderful place, is it not?” The beginning of his response had the shadowed stallion pinned as a smartass from the very beginning. Smartasses could be a hit or a miss, either quite liked and easy to get along with or someone who made you want to slit their throats the second you got the chance. But the second part of his response saved him from being the kind that I imagined killing every single time their kissers parted. It was a wonderful place, and one that I would likely be visiting on more than one occasion in the near...and far future. Clearing my throat, my orchid pools flickered between the two of them, wondering if his reply would satisfy the grey mare or if she would have more accusatory questions to throw in his direction. "It is quite amazing." My own lyrics came out in a near whisper, as if I thought that speaking at my already soft full volume would crack the pale pillars that held up the stunning stained glass roof.
“What brings you here?” his words dripped into the surprisingly cool air that drifted effortlessly between the three of us, while his eyes drifted across my now even more colorful bodice. A shudder passed over my scarred and painted pelt at the feeling of his eyes on me, others looking at me was a feeling that I would never grow used too. No matter how many times I was stared at, it would always cause me discomfort. "Out enjoying this beautiful day. As you are." My rosy kissers turned up in a small smile as the stallion directed his attention away from myself and towards the smaller grey who seemed a little more on edge than even myself.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Liit]
Words;; 592
OOC;;

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 05-28-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 05-29-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 06-02-2014, 05:57 PM