the Rift

[OPEN] That which marks us.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
paint with all the colors of the wind

Orchid pools flicked between the grey painted mare and the winged stallion that I found myself in the company of. Company it was, regardless of how stiff and awkward the duo seemed to make it, the smaller mare had automatically thought that the winged stallion had been watching us from afar as we made our way to the building in which we stood. He may have very well been watching, but I would much rather not know that he was and I was very thankful when his words rejected the mare's paranoid idea.
"It is unlike anything I have ever seen before.” The grey's soft words floated into the air followed by a smile that I felt was directed my way, the corners of my rosy kissers pulled up ever so slightly as my orchids pulled away from her and back to the beautiful building that surrounded us. I mulled, silently, over what could have formed the amazing structure. Had there once been two legs like Kwahu and his kin in Helovia at some point? Or did the gods take a liking to some of the architecture of the two leg world and figure it would be a pretty addition to their world? Once again my mind seemed to wander away from reality as I wondered how this had happened, and if there had been two legs in this world before, why were there not more stories about them?
“I thought it best to get out of the cold for a little bit. And you, just here to enjoy the shade?” The mare's voice draws me back to reality and my chestnut harks flick about as I took in her words. Away from the cold? Was I in the presence of a Basiner, if that was the case that smile was probably a way to get my guard down so she could gouge me with those twin horns that sprouted from her skull. Of course it was probably a foolish thought, not all of them were racist. Or at least, that's what I had heard. But the deep lyrics of the stallion ran my train of thought right off the tracks and back to the conversation that was being had. “Shade? Yes. It gets dreadfully hot out there in the sunlight. I’m Murdock, by the way. Former General of the Foothills. And you are…?”
The mention of the Foothills caused a lump to form in my throat as I thought of the lands that I had roamed for a while before the wraiths had taken over. The herd that I ended up deciding on not returning to when things had gone back to normal. The herd that didn't even exist anymore, they were now called the Hidden Falls, but that didn't matter. All that mattered now was that my loyalty was with the Edge and it would be for as long as I lived. "Pleased to meet you Murdock, I am Cheveyo. Protector of the World's Edge...former soldier for the Foothills." I doubted that the former General knew who I was when I resided in the Foothills, I had remained a mere shadow in the lands. The only one who really knew me was Alleo and even he wasn't speaking to me much anymore...my attention drifted away from the winged stallion and back once more to the painted mare, wondering if she truly was a member of the Basin or if she just enjoyed spending time up North where the snow hardly ever melted.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Liit]
Words;; 585
OOC;; I am so sorry my absence took longer than I expected <3 I hope you guys are still interested in having this thread go on

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 05-28-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 05-29-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 06-02-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 06-03-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Liit - 06-04-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 06-09-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 06-29-2014, 09:26 PM