the Rift

Cracking and cracked.

Inara Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
i found a bit of the world in a land of nothingness

The thought of having stumbled across a passageway of sorts was uncomfortable, and Inara felt as though she was intruding on some sort of ritual that she was not entirely keen on partaking in. She had been correct in assuming that both mares were interested in seeing her home with either one of them, and perhaps had started some quiet, internalized competition to see who the winner would be. Taking a moment to think, she was not bothered by either mares’ desire to convince her to return to either Dragon’s Throat or Aurora Basin, and she took a moment to consider both options.

It seemed that both herdlands were rich in their own kind of culture, with special rankings and celestial gifts bestowed upon them by, she supposed, were their own unique gods acting as figureheads or guides. While she considered the intimate details of both lands, she returned to one thought and one alone. Did she prefer the heat or the cold? Her home had been mild in climate, with winters that were not so brisk as to be threatening to one’s health, and the summers there had been warm, but never so hot as to be uncomfortable. Perhaps this is where she must make her decision.

Watching the black mare, she listens to her until she finishes speaking before deciding to weigh in. “It seems you both live in lands that are filled to the brim with their own… culture.” While she had not heard as much on the culture of the Aurora Basin, she had heard enough about Dragon’s Throat to see what they were two completely different lands with, she supposed, completely different ideals. “Though neither of you have told me much about what lies in either land that can benefit me, I find I’m not much of a fan of the cold.” She addresses the last part of her sentiment directly to Sialia, making eye contact for a few moments before carrying on.

While it did not bother her that there were only unicorns allowed to live within the borders of Aurora Basin, she did fear that she, perhaps, did not qualify as being a unicorn, and that the sorry state of her cracked and withered horn atop her left brow would be enough to make others apprehensive of her abilities. “Can I see both places before I make my decision?” Inara had always been a creature of action, and while there was a promise of a lack of prejudice in Dragon’s Throat (being that it seemed they welcomes the one-winged mare there with open enough arms to send her off recruiting others), there seemed little reason for her to want to become a culturally educated creature in the midst of a peaceful land. The dark mare is unapologetic of her decision to view both places before deciding where she would, she assumed, spend her forever, as she assumed both places would be much like her old home, where once integrated into the group she would be expected to stay for the long run and leaving was frowned upon and likely to make a few enemies.

@[Africa] @[Sialia]
ooc: Is Inara allowed to see both lands before making a decision? If not, then I guess next post she can decide :)
<style type="text/css">#sexiinara p::first-letter { padding-left: 20px; }</style>

Messages In This Thread
Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 05-28-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 05-29-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 05-29-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 05-30-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 05-30-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 06-04-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 06-04-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 06-05-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 06-07-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 06-08-2014, 03:44 AM