the Rift

Cracking and cracked.

Inara Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
i found a bit of the world in a land of nothingness

She wanted little to do with the seemingly bitter relations that appeared to be suspended between the two terrains she was now divided between. While the histories of both lands were lost upon her, she did not miss the way the two mares vaguely described their homes, as if there was more to Dragon’s Throat and Aurora Basin than the sturdy ground that stood under the borders that made up the kingdoms. It seemed as though both women were reluctant to tell Inara just what she was to be getting herself into if she were to go with either herd.

She nods quietly in the direction of Africa when she agrees with her decision, thankful that the dappled mare seemed to accept the black mare’s decision to see more of what she was getting herself into, despite being careful enough to not give either mare her name. Turning her head towards Sialia, half expecting to be lead in the direction that Aurora Basin lay, she is instead greeted with an apprehensive sort of paranoia, and a look that she remembers best as the sort of look that had been painted across her mother’s face when she had offered to look over her sister for a few short hours when Inara had still been a part of that land.

Instead of offering reassurances of being loyal to a creature that she did not even know that well, she flips her dark ears backwards and narrows her eyes, feeling as though the mistrust that she, as a stranger to this land, had knowingly placed upon both mare’s equally, had been reflected back upon her. “If that was the case, then the both of you should be afraid that I could single handedly be the downfall of your righteous regimes.” Her tone is almost bitter, as if she did not understand why Sialia had come here in hopes of recruiting members to join her in her home if she was so worried that Inara might betray those in Aurora Basin. “If such paranoia is what spawns from your corner of this land, then I want no part in it.

With that, she turns back to Africa, an irritated look still alight in her eyes as she speaks to the dappled mare in turn now. “I hope you would not take issue with me seeing Dragon’s Throat before deciding to stay there or not.” It seemed that she had resolved to decide between staying in Dragon’s Throat as a newcomer, or going about the land on her lonesome before thinking to tie herself to a land.

@[Africa]
<style type="text/css">#sexiinara p::first-letter { padding-left: 20px; }</style>

Messages In This Thread
Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 05-28-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 05-29-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 05-29-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 05-30-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 05-30-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 06-04-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 06-04-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Sialia - 06-05-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Inara - 06-07-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Cracking and cracked. - by Africa - 06-08-2014, 03:44 AM