the Rift

The Devil Within

Morgäna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Morgäna
Where in blazes was she? This forest was thick to high heaven much less dark, but the dark didn't bother her on that luminous night; no, where she was however was bothersome. Bejeweled eyes narrowed slightly as those ashen hooves lead the mare forth, highly unsure of this strange place. Most times the chaotic mare was more then sure footed in where she went, but here, this place felt just strange. It made her hide tingle and not in a pleasant way. It seemed a more uncertain side of her personality was in place this lovely night, something that would change if given a bit of time. "Never again." A mere mummer to her self, as those eyes looked for something, or rather someone to focus upon. It would lead to interesting things no doubt, her chaotic nature would shift and in turn she'd be more sure of her self in this strange place.

That attention shifted to a moving form, a wolf it would seem from the outline of the canine. The creature didn't frighten her, rather she took interest in the furred creature and followed it. Yet she knew it was the only one here, likely hopping for an easy meal or hunting for scraps, whatever the case maybe it would lead her some where. Thus the winged mare followed ever silent in her steps, ever watching. But it seemed to have worked before too long, being taken to that of a small clearing. Now, at least she could see what was before her. Still the question remained; "Where am I?" Mummering ever so softly to her self, as those eyes shifted to the sky and upon the moon that hung lazily above her.

Occ: Shorter then I typically do..and rather out of placeish; guess I have to get into my character still xD.

The devil within
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
The Devil Within - by Morgäna - 05-28-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: The Devil Within - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: The Devil Within - by Morgäna - 05-29-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: The Devil Within - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 03:14 AM