[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Two became one and one would become two. Seele thought that she would simply just kick The Empress out from her family did she? Well it simply would not do, within her mind chaos' mistress had been prepared for exactly this. The loyalty of a few would not have to be questioned, others may have to be persuaded. It was a daunting task for some, exciting of others. The Jester Queen had always been far too frightened to act, promote and attack. This was all about to change as The Blood Empress had taken control over The Asylum. The restraints would be lifted and finally they would calm the herd land they needed to because a proper family for once. She would not let the clown ruin the dream of becoming a family, she had picked power over love. Now The Empress would fix the mistakes of her past, mistake number one was rising the flow up as a queen. Disbanding The Asylum had removed Seele from power, gathering them here now would make Eris their Empress once again. Rather that asking them to serve for her she would rather do it with them. Corrupt, plot and scheme a new and better would for the ones that everyone knew as a band of crazies. "ASYLUM! GATHER PLEASE."

She stood in all her glory on the large, stone structure that stands on a circular slab. Her blue eyes trailed over the beautiful and colorful stained glass roof before lowing to study the rest of the structure. The floor captures the colors and shifts them, they twisted and blended into each other. Eris smiled slightly watching them. Long, flowing drapes line the entrances by the columns, seemingly untouched by time. The Empress stood between them, framed in their beauty. Wrought iron closures and veins of precious metal in the glass provide strength. A brook runs through the trees, just along the edge of this white-stone rotunda, an ancient location and example of unified herds.
Beautiful is the new home of the mad.

Hey everyone! This is to catch everyone up ICly.
Seele has kicked Eris and Circuta out from The Falls, in response to this Eris officially disbanded the group 'The Asylum'.
Only seeing as The Asylum is an outcast band, Eris is now reforming them in secret, reinstating herself as the Empress along with Circuta. This meeting is mutiny to gain IC support from our fellow members.
Posting here does not mean you have to give up your position in The Falls, posting here does mean that you are choosing to remain apart of The Asylum.
Please post by the first of June. Promotions and announcements to be made!
Please retain post order until all the information/promotions are out. Thank you!

ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Circuta - 05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Ghost - 05-29-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Florabella - 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Sonya - 05-30-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Elsa - 05-30-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Antiope - 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Somnus - 06-01-2014, 01:23 AM