the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Antiope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As much as I loved the meadow of thistle, I had to explore a little. The only places I had been to here in Helovia was afterall the Threshold, the desert known as Dragon's Throat and the meadow - but now I was on a little journey. A journey to the waters, the endless ocean which I had seen from above but never from ground level. But to get to the waters on the ground, I had to go through a lot of forest. And I didn't mean a little, I meant a lot. It was a bit dirty for me to be honest, it reminded me a bit too much of the life outside of this land and the filth I had to go through there. But I continued. I was a strong, independent girl no matter what the Queen had said - I was no weakling just because I didn't have my tattoo.

As if I wanted the tattoo anyways.

Rays of the sun was lighting up my surroundings, places which were normally darkened by the shadows of the tree crowns. I noticed as I walked that the foliage eased up a little and the trees got bolder, increasing in their sheer amount. Where was I going? "Why have you disappeared from the Falls? Why are we ga..." I stopped, frozen in position, and felt my heart starting to race in my dark chest. Who was out there? What was the Falls? And why in Heaven's name did the voice stop mid-sentence? Slowly and as quiet as I could, my cloven hooves brought my closer to the voice and I peeked through the thin foliage. And my heart almost failed me at that exact moment I peeked out. "C-C-Cea..." I mumbled, staring at the pegasus mare from my hidden position. Tears started to swell in my eyes, burning them and causing my vision to fail me. My sister. My sister was here. She was here. CEALESTIS WAS HERE!

At first I almost jumped out of the bushes to attack-hug my sister, but then I realized that there was many others around her. Three horned ones, three equines and two pegasi of which one was my sister. One had both a horn and wings. Who were these? Was my sister a prisoner? A member? I swallowed a hard lump in my throat, blinked away the last few tears and stepped forth, carrying my silver wings close to my stocky bodice.

I gazed upon the group with pale pupils, feeling my heart racing like a madman in my chest and the fear trying to take a hold of me. "Chairetó, Cealestis." I was facing my sister, who was accompanied by a simple dog. Had she ever liked dogs? It was probably just my memory failing me again. Maybe she had liked dogs, but I sure knew that she would like me better. Right? "Adelfí, I finally found you," The words were but a whisper and this time, I couldn't hold back my tears even for Queen and country. I had found my sister. She was safe. But where were the rest?

"Talking."
tags // -
wordcount // 519
ooc // Permission from Aeolle to jump in. Antiope will join the Asylum as a nurse if allowed.
Chairetó = Hello
Adelfí = Sister
background by asphyxiate-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Circuta - 05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Ghost - 05-29-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Florabella - 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Sonya - 05-30-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Elsa - 05-30-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Antiope - 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM