the Rift

Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]
Seiren

The way that Mauja's gaze smoldered onto her pelt made the clouded femme want to crawl back into her own little hole and forget the whole episode. It was enough for her to feel obliged simply to abandon the little half-breed scrap, but instead she kept her cool display, hiding most of her emotion. It was not like she was literally going to crawl into a hole, no - Seiren was braver than that, surely? The little filly continued to seek her motherly sympathy but she continuously pushed it away. The dark foal had caused enough problems, and by interacting with it could mean bonding with it. A big mistake, she thought cruelly. A cold feeling swept over her as she could still feel her King's mammoth size growing ever larger upon her, it was her fault. Her sinister schemes brought her to this, and now Seiren could not understand whether it was her being judged, or her daughter.

The bitter tone of the alabaster brute's voice bellowed over the short distance between them, catching the clouded warrioress off guard slightly. His obscene way with words was something she welcomed, it was good for the soul she mused. You're telling me that my warrior could not even fight off a fucking rapist pegasus? The words swirled round her head as she calculated the best response. Yes, rape was a lie, but she was hardly going to tell her superior, her King, that she had willingly done it. It would have been suicide to even imply such a thing. But the pale creature knew that it was pretty difficult for any brute to throw themselves on a mare, no matter how strong they were. Think, think!

Silently, the sly damsel watched him intently, seeking out any form of respite from his flaming rage. The monochrome King was not taking kindly to this situation, and she didn't blame him. A half-breed in the World's Edge herd was insane! With a dip of her pretty crown, she stared through obsidian pools, clouded with mixed emotions,
"Wings are not to be underestimated, Mauja. They are a powerful weapon for anyone that has skill in using them." Her answer came swiftly, in a deeper tone than usual, but nonetheless ringing with full matter-of-fact ringing.

It then dawned upon the clouded femme what she would do. She was not accustomed to looking after anyone, being part of a herd was not something she took politely to, nevermind looking after a foal. She turned her gaze onto her daughter, shaking in the pale light, still unfed and covered in her capsule of yuck. Glancing menacingly at the wings that adorned what would be the pretty frame of her daughter, it felt like this was her sentencing. Being trapped with something that could destroy her life. And particularly something that that twat d'Art could torment her for. I can not fucking do this! And then it hit her from the outside, a massive blow: Mauja's words, Nurse her. It could have pushed her into an entire rage, but she settled down with a faint irate behaviour, shaking from bottling it up. She had to do as her royal superior demanded of her, or else, as he said, she would fail. Picking herself up and bracing herself, Seiren met his gaze with expressionless onyx pools, "As you wish, Mauja. This is a ghost of my past, and I will not forget, you have my word."

He began to pick his way away from the mother-daughter duo, and all she could do nothing but watch helplessly. She couldn't return to her herd, to the Edge that was her home. Instead she had to look after this thing somewhere else, far away. Proceeding to turn away, she snorted impolitely to the ghost of her, who was still shaking. And so began to nurse her, tending to her little needs. "I suppose I should name you something other than Thing..." she spat in a softer, darker voice to the little foal. She suddenly had an epiphany; Ghost. It suited the wretched creature perfectly, "Ghost it is." The little thing responded well to her, and Seiren began to soften, much to her own surprise. I guess I must, if I am to tie myself to you, she chirped to herself.

[OOC: Seiren is going to travel in the Wilds for a bit, may even ask for refuge from one of the other herds if they will accept her, more for some support than anything, and perhaps to gather some information for Mauja to get back in his good books hehee]

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja] - by Seiren - 08-30-2012, 12:23 PM