the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
There were things to discuss and it was long past due for a herd meeting. I trotted to our gathering place, a spot between what used to be a stream but was now a gushing river that had been swelled by Frostfall snow that had melted from the high peaks in our mountainscape. The slanted rocks that stood from shallow riverbed stretched out with fingers reaching toward heaven in an impossible climb that would never get higher. I mounted the block, leaving ample space for Seele to stand in her titled position. Another warm day was upon us, the cloudless sky aglow with a late morning sun that crept taller with each passing moment. It was still young enough in the day to be considered morning, yet late enough that even the laziest of our family was surely awake and stirring about.

“Come to me brothers and sisters of Hidden Falls.”

Baritone vocal boomed above the treeline, descending into the mist of those that might be lingering just out of sight. Fina broke the thick canopy an instant later, scattering various brier leaves in her wake. Those amber wings were aflame with light and holy fire. I smiled as she flew overhead, crying out as only a phoenix could with vivid crooning. Honeyed gaze drifted toward the timbers and danced briefly up into heaven with an expectant rise of brow. Gingerly lips spread apart, no words climbing free—instead they moved in silent prayer, to Earth, urging for his strength to fill this moral body and wisdom to move voice into fair judgment. When the first member arrived my prayers ceased altogether.

OOC: Please post by June 5th.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM