the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Despite my reservations, I have been looking forward to the moment that I see the Czar's golden tones dance across my vision again. A part of me feels that I am betraying Seele, after having my attentions set upon her affections for so long, but then I consider the nature of the relationships. My loyalty is unwaveringly with my half-sister, for how else am I to atone for the sins of my past? My... interest in the golden one cannot possibly compare to, or hope to overcome, my desire to gain the Necromancer's trust. Even if he is quite charming.

I arrive in a moment of silence, the only colours in the clearing the dull browns of the soil crunching softly beneath so many hooves. A light breeze rustles green in the trees, and I savor the moment of peace, echoes of gold reverberating against my lids. I smile at the painted steed, for he is the only leader present at the moment and I do not risk offending my queen, and cannot keep my pupil-less gaze from lingering just a moment longer than necessary upon the fine features of his face. Perhaps, in another world... But it isn't any good to think of such things. I am a member of the Asylum, and he is quite sane - sooner or later, our paths will diverge, and I know where my loyalties lie.

Gods, but I hope I do.

Ghost is present, a face that I remember from a brief meeting after Seele's encounter with a power-hungry usurper. I didn't get a chance to really look her over then, and I take the chance to do so now. She is dark, with red-tipped wings and a splash of lighter colour bordering the white, and I think of her sea-green voice, an oddity with her pelt. The other mare has a white blanket over her haunches, and I don't recognize her despite the rather obvious marking. I should, seeing as we have inhabited the Falls for quite a while now, but I have been rather less social than I should have been. I resolve to do better in the future.

For now, though, I must simply wait.

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Reizend - 05-31-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM