the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
What now? Can a mare not come home before being called to a herd meeting? "Come to me brothers and sisters of Hidden Falls." The words of our male leader echoed in the air, dark tones reaching towards the sky and exploding out to every corner of the Falls. Next to me was my bonded, trotting happily into our herdland. "Why are you so happy?" I mumbled, looking down at her with my brow raised. 'Because home. Time to guard foals. Happy.' Slowly I shook my head in disbelief and sighed. "You go and do that. I have to go to Midas. He's calling us for something..." I watched as she ran away right into the heart of our land, before I started walking in the direction of my leader's call.

It didn't take long before I had arrived at the scene, the black and white pegasus standing upon the stone block where I had first seen him. Midas. Next to him was a flaming bird flying, it's whole body and long wings covered in flames. A phoenix? As I looked around, I realized I only recognized one other. Kiara. "Adelric! Zünden! Herd meeting! Let's go!" So that was what all of this commotion was for. A herd meeting.

I stepped closer to the roan equine and smiled, before greeting her companion with the same movement of my lips. "Good day, Kiara. How are you? And the twins?" I asked, positioning myself next to her. During the wait for an answer I let my gaze wander over the others. A unipeg - like my daughter - stood nearby, her colors were almost the same too. Well, I said almost. The other one was a mare, much smaller than me and certainly younger as well, colored in white and blue-ish green as if she was a paint. 'How... Unique.' 'What?' 'Here's a mare who's trying to mimic a budgie.' 'Haha,' I flicked my jagged ear back and concentrated on the mental bond. 'Why are you laughing? I'm serious.' 'Funny. Horse pretending to be bird.'

"Found a thin red line of madness."

'Dezba talking'
'Delinne thinking.'

ooc: Edit to clarify: Dezba isn't there with Delinne. She ran off to take care of Cahira, so Delinne is alone at the meeting.
word count: 341
tags: -
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM