the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She just wanted to be done.

If Elsa had the means and the energy, she would've hurled herself off a cliff. No one cared anymore, Elsa the friend, was now Elsa the forgotten. Her small, now malnourished body just stood afar from the group that had called her. Midas stood before them, and the others curled up around him. Some of the faces she knew, but a word was still not spoken to them.

Cashmere was one of the faces she was relieved to see, and made it a point to quietly nicker to her. Elsa took up a "far-near" place near Cashmere, but away from the crowd. She looked to Midas, another she potentially thought she could trust. But again, she honestly had no idea. Elsa was about as enthralling as a beetle now.

She awaited then, for more to arrive, and for him to speak. Obviously, with all these meetings and secretiveness, something sinister was going on. Probably, she deduced, from the petty arguments resulting from butt-hurt people. Everyone wanted power here. But could they not see? Could they not see what it did to her? Did they all want to end up like her? She was just a pathetic sap now, a black mark on the history of the world that would only ever remember the wrong she created. They would only remember the dark snow.

Elsa lowered her head submissively, and fell into the spell of herd-ship again. Did she really want to do this? Or did she want to go rogue, and find her own meaning? It was a thought that more than once crossed her mind. Maybe it was a time to decide now, maybe the world was telling her to f-off. To bad it just couldn't whack her in the face with a sign that told her what do to.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM