the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
I come to a landing just inside the rolling green haven of this place that I have started to consider a suitable home, my head buzzing with the newfound knowledge that it was no longer home for Circuta and Eris, many who had followed them out. The night had been filled with their words, this Asylum, and while I felt no deep connection to either of the groups I’d found myself torn between, I did feel an obligation to hear both sides out.

Still, I had been honored among the ranks of the mad. I recall the midget with russet fur that tends to similar matters here with a mocking smile, and a glance over at Dog finds her scowling at me, for she can feel my indecision singing against the midnight toll of the Elysian bell hung in my heart, and knows that my smiles are rarely kind when such emotions fill me. I laugh, a light sound, hooves dancing beneath me as a swift tail lashes at her playfully, the sun fully revealed at last over the eastern horizon as Skýlos dashes sidelong and parries with flashing white teeth that narrowly miss my fringed appendage.

Realizing that the game is short lived, however, she plops down beside me, having forgiven my sharp nature almost instantly as I raise my dark muzzle to the air, testing to see if there are any gathered in large numbers here as of yet; finding none, I set off towards my favorite grazing spot to gather respite before the sure call of the jilted Midas and Seele meet me.

I am no so lucky.

As soon as the morning can be called such a thing, he is calling us. My Dog makes her laughing face with the tongue fully extended and brows high, bounding idiotically toward the sound with her eyes cast over her shoulder at me as soon as she feels my notice of the noise and the oncoming flood of aggravation afterwards.

My stomach rumbles.

Sighing with my ears alongside my face as I follow the sound on hoof to the same knoll they had first called us to, I arrive to the meeting shortly after my darting fool of a hound, both of us choosing to stand alongside the black pegasus mare who had also been at the other meeting earlier.

At least we’ll all be tired, together.

Well, except Skýlos. She’s never tired, another of her more annoying facets.

C e a l e s t i s</style>
who knows how deep the heart runs</style>
Credits
Magic/physical violence allowed to be used upon Cealestis at any time, so long as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Cealestis - 06-02-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM