the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
My mind is spinning. thoughts just... are not coming. Hindered hind legs shuffle their way along the ground as I slowly and painfully pull myself toward the center of attention. Gashes on my pelt were in plain view, but I still refused to allow someone to heal me. The tip of my ear was gone - I wouldn't ever have that whole left ear again.

However, I still managed to move somewhat gracefully towards the rock which Midas stood upon. All previous words spoken were lost on me. I wasn't listening. I was barely even listening to Schwere as he went on and on about how I had failed at training. How I needed to fight more. How I was becoming weak. Perhaps it was true, but all I wanted to do was go take a nap and then patrol the edges of our borders again - maybe even assist in some of the sleuth and healer projects. After all, we did need to get them running soon, didn't we?

A glazed mind causes my body to accidentally bump past a few of the crafters before finally managing to clamber to the top of the rock in my spot beside Midas. I say very little, only a word of greeting to Midas and a bob of my head to everyone else. Tired eyes search the crowd, resting on my sisters - Reizend, Ghost, Kiara, Cashmere, Elsa, Cealestis. We even had some of the young ones here as well as our strong men. It seemed to be a good number present - however I felt as though we had more.

Perhaps I should use now to present the idea of a seance. The word would get around easier that way. "I have the ability to converse with the dead, play with souls, and spread their messages to the living. I should be able to speak with about five souls a season. For those who wish to speak with their loved ones come find me at the first full moon for a seance. I will choose two at that time... A hoarse voice is all I can emit. Vocals strained and tired when I hadn't really spoken too much as of late.

I still had no idea what had just been covered by Midas - or what response Cashmere gave, but I figured that I would be able to piece it together the more I heard others speak. I wasn't that out of it. Or at least - I wouldn't admit that I was that out of it.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

--- I plan on posting the seance thread in a lil bit ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM