the Rift

[OPEN] She loves me not.

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Silence met her question first, a lingering quiet that seemed to stretch on forever. Long enough, at least, for the dragon child to begin wondering if her friend had even heard her voice, or if he'd been so wrapped up in his follies to pay heed to her words. Briefly she began to ponder whether it'd be worth it to repeat the question, or if poking at him would be more effective at dragging a response from his throat. Before she could make a decision either way, he broke the silence. I've already tried talking, it doesn't work. He was almost too calm, mentioning this.

Unsure of what to say, what to do, she could only stay beside him in silent support, observing the way his every breath made the dust dance. Her gaze was just starting to drift, curiosity nagging at her subconscious in an effort to beg a closer look at the light sparkles that danced in her peripheral vision. Illusions, or something there? But then the quiet was disturbed once more, words uttered that were very near to nonsense to her young ears, and with such negativity...

"Nieque?" She fairly rolled the name over her tongue, tasting the unfamiliar syllables with a questioning curiosity. It meant nothing to her, brought no face or story to mind. But it clearly meant something to him. "Who is he, and why would he want to make your life difficult?" There was honest confusion in her tone as she peered at her friend. The assigning of a 'he' to the name was merely a guess, one that made her question faster and easier to voice. Was this some horse who was picking on her friend? She'd never seen any hint of bullying in the Edge, and doubted that Dragomir would allow such to endure long enough to give any facimile of truth to his statement. Which left her back at the beginning. Wondering and confused.
[Image: 538fd70b3d28e]

Messages In This Thread
She loves me not. - by Dragomir - 05-29-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Semira - 05-29-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Semira - 06-02-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Dragomir - 06-05-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: She loves me not. - by Semira - 06-08-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Dragomir - 06-17-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Semira - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: She loves me not. - by Dragomir - 07-18-2014, 11:27 AM