the Rift

[JUDGED] Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
I follow him like a moth to a flame. He is certainly the flame. When he left the Threshold, he did this thing with his fire. It was really interesting, because it seemed to give him lift into the air. Does mine do that? I certainly couldn't tell the difference between launching myself into the sky with or without my fire magic. The funny thing is, now he is hot-- in both ways. His hooves are also on fire, but the strange part is that only his hooves and wings can be on fire. Why does the rest of him burn? Can he control what parts of his body can have fire and what parts can't?

I remember when we were flying (racing?) to the Veins of the Gods. He didn't have this magic then, so why does he have it now? Has he somehow found another source to get magic? These gods only work for Helovia, right? I wonder if he has found another god, somewhere else. Is there a god of chaos out there? I think I would be a loyal fan of his. After all, I am pretty good at creating commotion, drama, and utter chaos.

While I think, I do not notice Gaucho slip away from my gaze. We are here, at the Deep Forest. If he has wandered into the forests, I will never find him. I walk into the Deep Forest and out of the threshold, but before I walk into a wall of big trees and narrow pathways, there is a clearing. I step out from under the shade of the Threshold trees and into the open. There he is. I am alert as I begin to trot up to him. If he runs away from me, I do not think I will follow... Well, maybe.

"Gaucho...?" My voice is soft, almost a hushed whisper only making to his ears with the help of the subtle breezes that flow through the clearing. He was looking at the unfortunately grey sky. Fire and water do not go good. Gaucho and rain will not go good. Water isn't good for me. If it rains, I can't use my fire magic and that restricts me. I hate the rain. Fire is 100 times better than water.

"So, I think we need a rematch fight, because you don't remember our last one." I smile softly at him. "Will you spar with me, Gaucho?" I look at him with innocent eyes.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:
Attack: 0/3
Wordcounter: 413
Summary: Talk to gaucho and asks to spar.
Comments: Omg, ooc tips would be lovely! :D I have a quick question. Are his wings always on fire, or only when he beats his wings? Also, I just assumed he was on the ground in the clearing, but you never wrote him out landing. So sorry if that is wrong! XD Also, my posts will get longer when we start fighting. :3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Aurelia - 05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Odd - 07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM