the Rift

[OPEN] The Wolf's Croon

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida

We are a pair, Miles and I. The refusal of the strange creature lady was hard. As if we had not faced enough. My age should never of come into the equation. I am glad that I had wandered here and decided to stay. We are safe here. It is a shock however, that I apparently barely missed my Uncle Aaron. He lived here, up until a short time ago. But I can only hold onto the fact that maybe just maybe he will return.

That is when something caught our attention. Well, it caught Miles's attention first. Being the pain in the rump he is, he scampers off to find out. "Miles! No!" I tear off after him, coming to halt with him just in front of me next to a big stallion. He kind looks like Dad, but not really. Instead of a green dragon, a dog is at his side. Granted, there is something about this dog that tells me she is not to be under estimated. On the other side of the stallion is a beautiful horned mare. She to is joined by a companion, a bear. Another mare, a beautiful paint... Just like my Momma had been. Only this mare is more golden, where my Momma was more cream. She was not joined by a companion. Wait, that's the same mare who greeted me when I first arrived in Helovia! I wish I remembered her name...

My attention then turns to the mare who is causing all the trouble. She is strange, and has the vague familiar smell.... The same smell my Dad carried. My eyes narrow on her as I listen to what the adults are saying. I stand straight up, as I am nearly a yearling. I do not want to disappoint my elders, even if I do not know who they are. I am curious, but I keep my mouth shut. There is time for questions later, when those who are not welcome in our home are not present.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The Wolf's Croon - by Confutatis - 05-30-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Cheveyo - 05-31-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Confutatis - 05-31-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Archibald - 05-31-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Ktulu - 05-31-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Lakota - 05-31-2014, 08:08 PM