the Rift

[OPEN] like the ocean in a perfect storm

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

It only took a day to walk the way from the Threshold to home. A long, hot day and now we were rewarded with the evening sky. The moon was full above us, pregnant in all her glory, as she was every now and then. I gave up a sigh and looked back at Tsar', a slight smile decorating my black lips. We had just passed the path between the mountains that lead us into the Hidden Falls, my home since a season back. I didn't regret choosing this place - it was a nice place for my family - but perhaps I regretted choosing it because of our leaders. I almost never saw them, only glimpses and rumors. As well as Circuta. 'Where is that woman?' I thought, glancing around the rocky hills. I hadn't seen her since... Well, I didn't know. All I knew was that I missed her face.

A mix between a roar and a purr was heard not very far from us and I turned my head both ways in confusion. Was that...? GLOMP! I stumbled to my right as the black shadow attacked my left side, licking my neck and withers while hanging on to my back using her claws. Lucky for her, my skin had grown tougher against sharp knives for claws. "Dezba! Calm down," I laughed, and the jaguar jumped down from me in a heartbeat. She stroke herself against my front legs before jumping up to stand on her hind legs, looking at me straight in the eyes. She was rather tall when standing on her hind legs, almost taller than me. The feline started to lick my face and I chuckled quietly. "I haven't been gone for that long. Where is Cahira and Azarel?" She didn't even have time to answer my question before tiny, tiny hoof steps clicked against the ground. I looked up, smiling widely. After the newborn, came my son, wearing an equally wide smile on his lips. "My loves..." It wasn't even worth it asking for Destry. She had probably escaped for good and wouldn't let me see her again - but I hoped she would forgive me.

"Aza. Have you taken care of your sister for me?" I bumped my maw against the colt's neck as I spoke, breathing in his scent. It was earthy, blended with sweat and masculinity, just like a young stallion should smell. I then lowered my head and kissed the face of my daughter. "Mommy's home, Cahira," I whispered, smiling at her shaky legs and big, sparkling eyes. Even if her father was a heartless beast, she was nothing like him. She was mine. As I rose my head again, I turned to Tsar' and Abishia. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls, Tsar'." I turned my body towards them, letting my kids stand on one side of my and my bonded on the other. "These are two of my children, Azarel and Cahira. The jaguar is my bonded, Dezba." I took a step closer to the giant, flicking an ear forth and back at the same time. "Hopefully, a leader will greet us and then you can choose whatever rank your desires tells you to choose."

"Talking."
tags // @[Tsar'] @[Abishia] @[Cahira] @[Midas]
wordcount // 532
ooc // This is set probably around the time Circuta and Seele
was fighting, so it would seem
unrealistic if Seele showed up.
texture by robostimpy.deviantart.com
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM