the Rift

[OPEN] like the ocean in a perfect storm

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

As the beast bowed to my children, I smiled and looked around. Where was Seele and Midas? My gaze was directed to Tsar' again though as his thundering voice sounded aloud. "What are the different options?" Well... How would I explain that to him? There was so many. I was just about to part my lips when I heard the sound of wings, and I couldn't help but wish that it was my daughter who had decided to forgive me and help me greet this newcomer. But as I turned around, I felt the disappointment flow through me as Midas came down from the sky. When he landed, I noticed golden dust spread around his hooves. Was that a part of his magic? He had magic? "Welcome home Delinne, and ye good sir." I smiled, still hurt by the fact that it hadn't been my starmarked daughter, and looked into the lead stallion's golden eyes. Huh. He didn't have any pupils. "Thank you, Midas. This is Tsar', our newest recruit. I was just about to tell him the different options we have in ranks." As to finish off the sentence, I bowed my head slightly. Dezba was just sitting next to me, looking at us all with a pretty non-interested gaze while Cahira had jumped right under my belly, staring at both Midas and Tsar'.

She would learn in good time that there was no need to be afraid of giants. Giants should be afraid of her. I turned to the creamy beast again and looked up, because there was no other choice than looking up. Why was he so much taller? At least the pegasus leader was shorter than me. "There's everything between earth and heaven to choose, Tsar'. We have warriors, healers, masons, storytellers, our govern pair -" I glanced over at the black and white pegasus. "- and those who are like me, the sleuths."

Azarel cleared his throat next to me, bowed shortly to Midas and then turned his mismatched gaze to the giant. "I am one of the soldiers - unfortunately still in training as I am not old enough for the real deal." My son's voice was strong and deep, like a mature stallion should sound like. He was growing up too fast. The golden boy turned his head to our Czar again. "But I am still proud to be a Hidden Falls Soldier." He nodded slightly before letting an irresistible smile mend his lips. Azarel was a handsome young man and I couldn't say that I wasn't proud to be his mother, yet something told me that I was going to be even more proud over him when he was older. Or did I misunderstand the feeling in my heart? I lowered my head and turned it so that I could look at my young daughter, who was still hiding under my still swollen barrels. "Come out now, darling."

"Talking."
tags // @[Midas] @[Tsar'] @[Abishia]
wordcount // 483
ooc // -
texture by robostimpy.deviantart.com
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 06-02-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM