the Rift

[OPEN] like the ocean in a perfect storm
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 A lone wolf stares back at me, long in the tooth but as harmless as he can be</style>

He agreed to educate our youth, and I was satisfied with that. (Who could argue with a willing heart?) “Report to Rostislav, when ye has settled in.” Our current Legatus would aid in getting this new Tiro going in various tasks; hopefully the promise of training would happen sooner rather than later. With new stirrings of inner conflict in Hidden Falls, I desired all the seasoned warriors we could have, sentinels guarding the base of these mountains, defenders standing to correct injustice—loyal soldiers had become an expensive commodity. Not to mention that it was hard to tell where their loyalties drew a line when the question of Asylum came up.

“I must return to my post,” the borders weren’t going to protect themselves, “Find me should more questions arise.” With a nod directed at the group as a whole and a soft smile gracing lips apart for Delinne’s children, I retreated back into the atmosphere. Returning to my cliffside view of the area that had become my seclusion and part-time job. There were other newbloods to accept, and various issues that needed attention. Only time would tell if Tsar proved his loyalty and matched words with actions.

There would also be water if god willed it. Hidden Fall’s was no different from Dragon’s Throat in the sense that people came in, and people went out. More often than not, they simply vanished without a trace—just like Kri had, and just like Hototo had.

OCC: Yep! This thread is closed, and it looks like you've been updated in the records already <3!

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM