the Rift

[PRIVATE] YOU.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tinek was the first to spy the stallion before them, and the vehemence she felt through the bond was overpowering.

BASTARD! FUCK THAT. HATE. PHI RUN. HATE HATE HATE.

The sheer force of his emotions caused her to come to an immediate stop, her dual colored eyes wide open as she watched her silver dragon fly straight for the stranger. Her jaws gaped, and she turned to chase after him until the vision of just who he was chasing came through. Oh, no, she did not want this fight again. She had no interest in limping her way back to nurse her wounds . "TINEK NO!" she screamed. Ophelia wanted to run.

The silver dragon only stopped because Ophelia wanted to run, so after one furious glance at that snake, he spun in the air, returning to his bondmate. She watched as the cruel stallion snapped his wings over and started trotting her way, his hooves making firm impact with the ground in his animation. Ophelia turned tail quickly and made to run, getting only a few strides before she heard his voice, firm and clear.

Why was she running? Now they were on turf which she could use to her advantage, to run out over the fields without fearing the deadly drop of the Heavenly Fields. So, the Forsaken skid to a stop, rear hooves popping up and down a few times before she spun, raising herself to full height as she lifted her neck. Pale ears flattened against her neck, and she bared her teeth in warning, tail flashing around her haunches.

Tinek, angry now with both of them, circled low, letting out a roaring cry of warning before taking perch on her back, growling deeply. Ice frosted from between his open jaws, and static arced, making her mane fray slightly in his direction. Why now, honestly? Why did she have to run into him now? Throw in Deimos, The God of the Sun, and a few others, and everyone who had tried to kill her would all be in one, fucking spot.

"What could you POSSIBLY want?!" she yelled at him, the normal, soft tones replaced with a yell of rage. He had stopped, which is the only reason she was yelling at all. Before he had only screamed at her and attacked. Well, how did it feel now, asshole? "Care to try to run me off a mountain again?" she hissed, eyes flashing with anger and perhaps more than a hint of fear.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-29-2014, 07:56 PM