the Rift

[PRIVATE] I SEE GHOSTS

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

She watched his lids lift as easy as if had he just been blinking, revealing a sharp colour of captivating blue that were the very contrast to her own. Still, Ghost was not quite sure if he was all there. Then again, she lived in a herd full of mad folk, surely she should be used to these weird meetings by now. Yet, she carried on watching him without moving a muscle, intrigued as to who he was and what on earth he was doing shutting his eyes in the dark depths of the deep forest. Did he too, like Ghost, feel at ease in its shadows? The mare snorted at that thought and watched his face that looked almost alert and bright now to her presence, his voice a sharp mix that matched his clarity and her lips set to a thin line. What an odd question to ask. Did it really matter, he was awake wasn’t he? Finer details like this were simply lost on the mare who preferred to talk in simple terms. Though ‘stop’ wasn’t quite the fitting word, ’wake up’ sounded too… Friendly.

"No" was her answer to that. Better to head him off there than to lure him into a ridiculous conversation about the right and wrong of words. Ghost couldn’t care less.

Her gaze shifted back to the owls then and she watched them with interest. Owls had faces that Ghost adored, sharp and intelligent, but not always easy to read. They could unnerve you with a single glance and watch you forever from dark encased trees. Clever little birds, they were almost inspiring to the sprite and when she turned back to the male, she wondered again if they belonged to him with a jealous surge. She remained silent on the matter though, more intrigued as to why he was walking through the forest with his eyes shut. "Do you like the forest?" An odd question really, but she found herself curious, of the times she’d visited the mare had never seen too many lurking in its shadows.

Blank gaze cast about their environment in a quick examination, checking for any other figures before finally, after admiring its beauty a little, she returned to the stallion with a brief frown. Her voice was the same cold breeze of uninspired interest. "Who are you?"

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM