the Rift

[PRIVATE] I SEE GHOSTS

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

He had a likeness to nothing. She watched his face calmly and tried to understand perhaps just a little of him, but to no avail. You'd think a former King might have kept some of his previous grandeur and yet, he looked like a vagabond drowning in his own stoicalness who needed at least a months worth of sleep. There was nothing to him, no inkling to former greatness and no hint to who he was now. He was just him. A white spotty stallion falling asleep in the blood thirsty woods. Ghost couldn't tell if she was amused by this or disappointed, maybe a bit of both. After all, she had never known what to expect.

At first, he says one word when she reveals herself as the tiny foal he had outcast that day. Ghost didn't really care for the wrong he'd committed against her, if it was even a wrong at all, she was more interested in him. His reaction amongst other things, if he could manage it, perhaps that was more like a shot in the dark. She'd get a better reaction out of a boulder. He carries on talking though and she listens intently to his words, hanging on 'unfortunate' and turning it around in her head. Did that mean he regretted it? Or did he think that maybe he should have killed her there and then? Wasn't she everything he despised?

The question posed to her was an unexpected one and the spirit frowned at him. Killed her? No, that would mean her mother would have wasted her most valuable weapon. An innocent child whom she could corrupt to her own ways to unleash on the world when her horn was long enough. No being killed by her mother at that point would have been a mercy that she couldn't manage. "No. That would have been a waste of a weapon she was working so hard to forge" she put it eloquently on her cold breath. "Why, were you hoping I'd be dead? Unfortunately I'm Ghost by name and not by body" she teased and poked, seeking his story, his truth to sate her hunger to simply know.

Surely, if he wanted her dead then he should have done it himself. Perhaps he was a true coward and didn't want to bloody his own horn. Or was it something else that spurred him to ask such an odd question. Did he know who her father was? Seiren had said he was a stupid bird not worth mentioning and that she looked almost exactly like him. Except, Ghost wasn't a stupid bird as her dam had quickly found out, a weapon forged that she could not wield, such was the extent of her mothers weakness. Once a mass murderer and now only nothing.

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM